Director, Care Coordination
- Masters in Nursing, Case Management, Health Administration, or Social Work is required; OR equivalent education/experienceCA RN licensure required for nursing candidates and LCSW required for Social Work candidates.
- OTHER: Or evidence of enrollment in Master's Degree program and completion within 2 years. (Social Work candidates must have Masters in Social Work)
- Registered Nurse licensure State of Calfornia is required
- LCSW State of California is required for candidates with Social Work background
- Certified Case Manager is preferred
Acute hospital management in Case Management or Social Work Services required
Leading innovative case management programs and teams
Strong problem resolution abilities and customer relations skills
Planning, leading and organizing the resources of a team
Expertise in utilization management and discharge planning required
Analyzing, interpreting and presenting financial utilization data
Leadership experience in case management in a third party administration or managed health care setting preferred
Performance management and effective leadership
Utilizing Lean principles to motivate people and drive change.
· Knowledge of ACMA, CMSA & NASW Standards of Practice required
· Knowledge of available health care and community resources
· A broad knowledge base of health care delivery and case management within a managed care environment required
· Comprehensive knowledge of laws, regulations and professional standards affecting case management practice in an integrated delivery system: including but not limited to: CMS, Title 22, CHA Consent Manual, and the TJC.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Group presentation design and facilitation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and manage complex projects.
· Working knowledge of Inter-Qual criteria preferred.
· Ability to promote teamwork and to effectively function in teams, both as a leader and as a team member.
· Ability to interact effectively with key internal and external constituents using collaboration, negotiation and analytical problem resolution skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, directing and managing multiple and complex projects.
· Analytical and mathematical skills
· Demonstrated ability to implement continuous quality improvement processes and techniques, including benchmarking and outcomes measurements.
· Intermediate to advanced PC skills, word processing, spreadsheets and PowerPoint required
Operating Room Manager
The Manager is responsible for 24/7 operations of the Operating Room, with relationship to staff scheduling, productivity and first level problem resolution with physicians and staff. The Manager will manage the OR board in an efficient and cost effective manner, ensuring the smooth flow of cases, working in collaboration with Anesthesia.
- Education: BSN required
License, certification and/or registration:
- Current active unencumbered California Registered Nurse license
- Valid BCLS & ACLS certifications required.
- CNOR preferred
Location: Oakland, CA
Operating Room Director
- Current CA RN License
- MSN required
- 3-5 years of progressive management experience in an acute care setting with demonstrated success in clinical and operational performance in Perioperative Services
- Demonstrated experience in leadership strategies and administration of healthcare organizations
- Experience with budget and financial principles for managing operating and capital budget for personnel and materials/equipment
- Customer experience principles experience
- Good knowledge/experience with regulatory/accreditation standards (TJC, CMS, CDPH, etc.)
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary 220K-250K plus a bonus
We represent all levels of healthcare. If you are looking for a job, please submit your resume and we will set up a time to talk. Submit Resume